Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Permanent Hippydom and Other Things

     The new popular stereotype to be is a weird cross between hippie One Direction fan and grunge. I know, strange. I've always had a super Liberate the Earth! Recyle! attitude, kind of hidden. And yeah, I am a One Direction fan. But no, I don't wear denim short shorts with carrot pockets ( if you've been to a concert, you'd know what I mean). Anyways, last weekend I went to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago. They also have the fair in Austin, NYC, San Franciso, LA, London, and somewhere else I forgot. On the other side of the fair they always have a small area of vintage vendors.

This delightful apron is from Bolted Vintage. She was super nice. When she asked me if I wanted a bag, my permanent disgust for plastic bags (hippie, I told you)came in,and  I instantly said no. But when I found out her mom hand sews the bags, I definitely needed one!
    As you can see, this post also stars one of my mom's Wooly Mammoth sun flowers. Me and my sister have been picking the seeds out for days!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!! It's so perfect, the apron is so cool. With the blue skirt and the tshirt... Perfect.

    ReplyDelete