Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meadham Kirchoff

I was on Rookie today and they had, in my opinion, THE COOLEST PHOTO SET! It was of the most recent collection from Meadham Kirchoff. The clothes were so beautiful,like a box of glittery pastel rainbow cupcakes, with a dash of Dolce and Gabbana. A lot of the clothes had my favorite thing ever, hourglass shapes, and they distantly reminded me of Dior, with that pure, colorful lightness.
What really amazed me, though, we're the shoes. They were so unique, and so much has already been done with shoes. They really were elegant and beautiful. I think shoe design takes a rare talent to do, and this designer has it. I really don't understand why this brand isn't more popular, with such boring designers like Michael Kors. If you search ''Meadham Kirchoff '' on Rookie, you can see pictures of the inspiration boards, backstage, and the recent collections. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment