Thursday, November 1, 2012

Why Dior is Cool (that was a dumb title but it is very interesting. i promise)

Dior is one of the most awesome clothing brands in the world. At least I think so. The couture is so amazing and the designs are out of this world cool. Even though I love Chanel, sometimes I like designers that are the same quality as Chanel, but a lot more detailed and colorful. The classic Chanel style is skinny and slim, like The Little Black Dress, or her women's suits (one specific pink suit is my favorite). But the classic Dior figure is the Hourglass, which is way different from Chanel. Both are awesome. Dior also, like I said, is more colorful. Reds, greens, pinks... and florals. Chanel did do a lot with the Camellia flower (Coco Chanel's favorite flower), but most of the time the flower was black or white, to fit the outfit it was used with. Dior lets you be a little more quirky, but it's still couture.
          
        

No comments:

Post a Comment