Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pop The Polka Dot

              This is my new favorite dress. I don't know FOR SURE if it's from the 60's or 70's, but it is certainly is in the 60's style. I've always adored polka dots, in both modern and vintage versions. I've lately been over indulging  in pictures of Edie Sedgwick and Jane Birkin, and listening to The Velvet Underground and 60's Rolling Stones (which is the best Rolling Stones, in my opinion). So this is the perfect dress for the upcoming spring season and my latest stylish mood.




                         This is not a picture of me with One Direction. It's five chipmunks in super cute guy suits. I promise.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last one, beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! wanna follow each other dear? :))

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and cut of the dress!
    it would be lovely if you could check out my blog!
    xxx
    www.pink-puffins.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really really really liked your blog, especially the pictures! I followed you too :)

      Delete