Sunday, February 3, 2013

Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer Collection

    Oh my gosh, there are so many spring/summer collections to look at! And each one is completely different, in some way. I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs, so I had to look at the new collection. And...um...I didn't like it all that much?
     Marc Jacobs has always been a very artsy and quirky designer, which is why I love his clothed so much. And he brings a really nice modern flair to Louis Vuitton. But this latest collection was very, very plain. And it was mostly done already! Does the world really need anymore pin stripe suits? Black and white squared clothes? It's all been done already. Ugh! Green Sweaters again!
     The shirt I really liked, though, was the Ruffled Collar Top, something that was very unique. It was red with a ruffly collar around the neck. It looked really vintage, but not too much like you went in a time machine.
    I just think Marc Jacobs is a great designer, and could have come up with something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment