Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Whoops I Went Hippie

                  I've gone hippie! I've embraced the flowers! Um, not completely. I still love super glam looks, but I think my recent Led Zeppelin/Rolling Stones obsession has turned me on to a more ''I'm with the band'' look. Even though my cool factor is -0 and would be heartily laughed at by any ''rocker.'' Here's a picture of me looking very sunburned.

                                    Me being the Twiggy-Penelope Tree hybrid I am, with super long hair and Twig makeup.



1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog, you have interesting stuff on it! Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please follow me and tell me that you followed me.. Than i follow baaack. :D

    Greetings and Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete